How do I create an exercise?
- go on the homepage to sign tool (left column)
- in the open screen on add drawing
- now select a field: whole field, half field, 23-room field metergebiedof
- Drag the icons to create your drawing in the field
- use the trash can to delete icons; Click Opslaanom regularly saving the changes
- When you're done, click close; the drawing is saved and closed
- fill in the title of the oefeningin at the top of the light blue face
- Enter the text in the different invoervakkenin: aim (of exercise), organization, practice, instructions, print version; the text of the print version is often a summary and must be entered in a separate box; This is of course also possible via copy-paste
- click Private to keep visible the drawing just yourself or click Club to the exercise with the trainers to share from your club
- now there is only going to be filtered, easy to find again the drill straight away; to filter by topic, ages Level; Click on the topics etc. that apply for that exercise; that there may be more than one
- Save the exercise by clicking on save Exercise (top right)
- to access and modify the drill again, click on the pencil icon at the top right.
Customer support service by UserEcho
Apart from the same question as Bert above, how can I easily find my own exercises? I thought: selecting "my exercises" in the exercises 'shared'tab would do the trick, but not.